Article 1 (Application)
The Terms shall apply to all relationships between the Company and Users that involve the use of the Site.
Article 2 (Attribution of rights, such as copyrights)
- 1. The copyrights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights pertaining to text, photos, illustrations, trademarks, logos, etc. posted on the Site are the property of the Company, unless otherwise explicitly stated. In addition, the posting of such to the Site does not constitute permission to use the intellectual property rights.
- 2. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act and/or any other laws, none of these may be diverted, modified, reproduced or duplicated in any form without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 3 (Prohibitions)
The following acts are prohibited when using the Site.
- (1) Any conduct that does or may inflict harm or disadvantage to the Company or any third party.
- (2) Any conduct that does or may infringe upon the property or privacy of the Company or any third party.
- (3) Any conduct that does or may defame the reputation or honor of the Company or any third party.
- (4) Any conduct in violation of laws, public order or morality.
- (5) Any criminal act, or act that is or may be led to a crime.
- (6) Any act that disrupts or interferes with the functions of the network or servers of the Company.
- (7) Any act that could interfere with the operation of the Site.
- (8) Any act of collecting or storing the personal information of other Users.
- (9) Any act of impersonating others.
- (10) Any conduct related to the Site that furnishes profits, whether directly or indirectly to anti-social forces.
- (11) Any other conduct that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 4 (Interruption of the Operation of the Site, etc.)
1. If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, it shall be able to stop or suspend operation of the Site in part or in whole, without prior notice to Users.
- (1) To perform maintenance, inspections or updates of the computer systems used for the Site.
- (2) In cases where operation of the Site becomes difficult due to force majeure, such as earthquake, lightening, fire, power outage, natural disaster.
- (3) If computers and/or communication lines are down due to an accident.
- (4) If the Company determines operation of the Site would be difficult for any other reason.
- 2. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever, regardless of the reason, for any disadvantage or harm suffered by Users or third party due to the interruption or suspension of the operation of the Site.
Article 5 (Disclaimers)
- 1. Use of the Site shall be at the responsibility of Users and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any disadvantage or harm, whether directly or indirectly, that results from the use of the Site.
- 2. When posting information on the Site, the Company pays close attention so the information it provides is accurate, but it shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any errors in its content.
- 3. The Company may change and/or delete content on the Site without notice.
When deemed necessary by the Company, it shall be able to modify the Terms without notice to Users.
Article 7 (Protection of Personal Information)
Article 8 (Links)
- 1. As a general rule, anyone is free to link to the Site. However, we reject any links that may confuse a third party and make it unclear that the content is of the Site.
- 2. Any websites (linked websites) that link to or from the Site are under the control and management of a third party other than the Company, are the responsibility of those sites and are not under the control of the Company. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damage or disadvantage that results from using the content of linked websites.
Article 9 (Applicable Law & Jurisdiction)
- 1. Interpretation of the Terms shall be governed by Japanese law.
- 2. The court with jurisdiction over the headquarters of the Company shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes that should arise related to the Site.